David Sanborn & Adam Hawley
David Sanborn has released 24 albums, won six Grammy Awards, and has had eight Gold albums and one Platinum album. Having inspired countless other musicians, Dave has worked in many genres which typically blend instrumental pop, R&B and lately, more and more traditional jazz. He released his first solo album Taking Off in 1975, but has been playing the saxophone since before he was in high school when he was inspired by the great Chicago blues artists near his hometown of St. Louis. Having contracted polio at the age of three, Dave was introduced to the saxophone as part of his treatment therapy. By the age of 14, he was able to play with legends such as Albert King and Little Milton.... CONTINUE READING
General admission seating is available in rows of concert-style seats as well as a limited number of small tables for four on a first-come-first-serve basis. All concert seating is outdoors on the Patio.
• Concert seating begins (1) one hour prior to show time.
• Lines may start forming (2) two hours prior to showtime.
Gourmet Supper Packages
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by the award winning Cafe Champagne are available during each performance. All concert seating begins approximately thirty to forty-five minutes prior to the scheduled show time. All seating is outdoors on the patio. Gourmet supper package seating is pre-determined, assigned and reserved. If you are with a party of two you will be seated with another couple. If you wish to be seated with specific couples please verify that we have both names of the party.
• We ask that you arrive 45 minutes prior to showtime.
• You will have a reserved table under the covered patio.
Whether you enjoy a seat adjacent to the fountain, up close in the first few rows or a table for four on the east patio. Season tickets featured reserved seating. Our ticket office staff will be happy to create a special package just for you!
• Season Tickets and Group Sales contact our Box Office at 951-699-0099
General Admission – Jazz Grill
Our Jazz Grill offers a selection of Fresh BBQ items including fruits and salads during the performances.
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by the award winning Cafe Champagne are available during each performance.
• Free Parking on assigned paved lots. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Open containers of alcohol are Not allowed in the parking lot.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed inside our facility during the concerts.