Most often associated with Spain, Tempranillo is ideally suited for growing in the Temecula Valley. Ours has aromas of strawberries, cherries and tobacco. When you drink this wine, the cherry flavors really comes through along with some earthy notes. We used neutral, previously filled barrels to age the wine. Enjoy!
Bottle, Case (12 bottles)
- Aromas dominated by black cherries and plums, with hints of barrel spices and leather
- Flavors are typified again by black cherries and plums with a hint of vanilla
- Fermented in stainless steel
- Pressed off between 2° and 3° Brix
- Aged in 25% new oak
- Balance went to previously-filled French and American oak barrels