CHAMPAGNE CONCERT SERIES
Robert Cray Band
Sunday, August 5 - 6 p.m.
ROBERT CRAY BAND
Robert Cray has been bridging the lines between blues, soul and R&B for the past four decades, with five Grammy wins and over 20 acclaimed albums. For his latest project, Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm (April 28 / Jay-Vee Records), the Blues Hall of Famer traveled to Memphis with his friend, renowned Grammy Award winning producer Steve Jordan, to make a classic soul album with Hi Rhythm, the band that helped create that sound. Jordan and Cray met in 1987 while working on the concert film Hail! Hail! Rock and Roll, a tribute to Chuck Berry. Steve produced Roberts Grammy winning Take Your Shoes Off in 1999, and a number of other albums, including the exciting 4 Nights of 40 Years Live.... CONTINUE READING
General admission seating is available in rows of concert-style seats as well as a limited number of small tables for four on a first-come-first-serve basis. All concert seating is outdoors on the Patio.
• Concert seating begins (1) one hour prior to show time.
• Lines may start forming (2) two hours prior to showtime.
Gourmet Supper Packages
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by the award winning Cafe Champagne are available during each performance. All concert seating begins approximately thirty to forty-five minutes prior to the scheduled show time. All seating is outdoors on the patio. Gourmet supper package seating is pre-determined, assigned and reserved. If you are with a party of two you will be seated with another couple. If you wish to be seated with specific couples please verify that we have both names of the party.
• We ask that you arrive 45 minutes prior to showtime.
• You will have a reserved table under the covered patio.
Whether you enjoy a seat adjacent to the fountain, up close in the first few rows or a table for four on the east patio. Season tickets featured reserved seating. Our ticket office staff will be happy to create a special package just for you!
• Season Tickets and Group Sales contact our Box Office at 951-699-0099
General Admission – Jazz Grill
Our Jazz Grill offers a selection of Fresh BBQ items including fruits and salads during the performances.
Gourmet Supper Packages prepared by the award winning Cafe Champagne are available during each performance.
The Pre-planned Chef’s Menu for this show -TBD.
• Free Parking on assigned paved lots. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Open containers of alcohol are Not allowed in the parking lot.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed inside our facility during the concerts.