friday night live music
Dinner Reservations are required due to the limitations for seating and food must be purchased by each guest.
Notice about ticket fees. Tickets purchased through Tix.com are subject to additional service and convenience fees that can be seen before purchasing online. If the concert needs to be postponed or canceled, we will refund your ticket purchase less any service charges.
- Doors to the venue open 90 minutes before a performance begins
- Reservations are required due to the limitations for seating and food must be purchased by each guest.
- Please be aware that a limited menu will be available.
- Wine tasting and member complimentary glasses will not be available on special events.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable, rain or shine, all sales are final.
Table service is not included with the purchase of a ticket. Dinner reservations are separate. You can make dinner reservations online at opentable.com or by calling the winery at 951-699-0099. A limited number of dinner tables are available for purchase. All dinner reservations for ticketed events require a credit card to hold the reservation. You can enter this credit card information on OpenTable. Please inform customers that their credit card information is only to hold their reservation and they must purchase tickets online. Customers must cancel their dinner reservations 72 hours before their event, or they will be charged $20 per person.
Each person is required to eat when making a dinner reservation. There will be a $20 fee per person for those who do not dine.
No outside food or drinks are allowed.
Children are allowed to attend tribute shows but a ticket purchase is required.
No dogs are allowed on ticketed shows unless they are service animals.
There will always be an additional $5 fee for those who purchase tickets at the door.